Will You Be On Biden's Naughty or Nice Vaccine List?
Last week, the Biden Administration announced their plans to launch a door to door campaign to “educate” unvaccinated Americans about the experimental COVID-19 vaccines.
But the reality of the situation is that this won’t be any education whatsoever.
It’s a campaign to harass, coerce, and intimidate people into giving up and getting the experimental jab.
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki didn’t take kindly to critics of the intrusive program:
The Biden Administration is gathering vaccine salespeople up for the task of knocking on doors to find out who is jabbed and who isn’t.
And leaked documents indicate the ends these regime workers are willing to go to “educate” you on the experimental jab.
Lake County, Illinois released this document as part of their “Community Health Ambassador Outreach Door Knocking Project to Increase COVID Vaccine Acceptance.”
Zero Hedge outlined the document’s helpful hints:
The ‘Helpful Hints!’ include:
Report on your work! Be sure to fill out the Doorknocking Spreadsheet with the counts of who still needs a vaccine, who is already vaccinated, who needs more info, etc. This is important information that the Health Department is relying on!
- If you’re nervous, that’s ok! We all still get nervous, even if we’ve done this before.
- You don’t need to have all the answers. If you are unsure of an answer, be honest. Tell the person asking that you are a volunteer, and you will take down their question so that a health department staff person can get them the correct answer.
- Inform, don’t convince. Your job is to equip the person at the door with the information/resources they need to make an informed decision about their health. You are not trying to convince anyone to do something they don’t want to do.
- Ignore no soliciting signs. You’re not soliciting! You’re offering critical information and resources. What you are doing is not illegal.
- Knock and then back up [zh: so you don’t get shot?]. Follow COVID-19 distancing protocols and speak clearly. If someone is uncomfortable with you being there in person, offer to give them more distance or leave them a flyer.
- Use your script. This will give you the basics. Once you get comfortable with it, feel free to make it sound more like you as long as all the key information is there. Make clear up front that the building has let you in and you’re from the health department.
- Perhaps most importantly, volunteers are told to keep a list of who’s been naughty or nice.
The door knockers are then given various scenarios in an attached script. For example:
PM (property manager) /CAM (community association manager): We don’t allow solicitation on our property.
CHM (community health ambassador): I understand but I am not selling anything, we want to provide accurate information to the seniors in your community. Our goal is to maximize the vaccination effort so that ALL of your seniors receive the COVID vaccine when the clinic comes on-site. All I want is to see your seniors protected against COVID.
Senior: I’ve had allergic reactions to medications and foods years ago, is this vaccine safe for me?
CHA: The only true contraindication to this vaccine is a severe (anaphylactic) reaction to an injectable/vaccine in your past [ZH: *cough* what?]. Or an allergy to an ingredient in the vaccine, like polysorbate. After your vaccination, they will observe you for 15 minutes to be sure you’re doing well. With a history of other allergic reactions, they may want to watch you for a total of 30 minutes, instead of the standard 15 minutes, just to be sure you’re feeling ok. But if you have any question about your past allergies and vaccine compatibility, you should ask your doctor/healthcare provider.
The vaccine salespeople will invade your private property, lie to your face about adverse side effects, and add you to a government experimental vaccine database.
Is this any different from “papers please?”
The demand simply turned into “vaccine please.”
Infowars highlighted the implications of the insidious campaign:
Labeled, “Community Health Ambassador Outreach Door Knocking Project,” a now-public document published by the government of Lake County, Illinois, instructs “ambassadors” to:
- Violate “no soliciting” restrictions and illegally trespass onto private property.
- Impersonate Health Dept. officials and attempt to intimidate building managers into consenting to allowing entry for the strike force teams.
- Lie to the public and falsely claim covid vaccines are safe by withholding information about serious vaccine side effects, including hospitalizations and deaths.
- Clear buildings in military fashion, going floor by floor, wing by wing, knocking on doors and intimidating residents of apartment buildings and residential units.
- Recording the locations (address, room number) of anti-vaxxers in order to feed this information into a government database for further action — most likely forced quarantine removal (medical kidnapping).
What could future actions be with a government experimental vaccine database?
Forced removal of unvaccinated from their homes?
Unvaccinated internment camps?
Confiscation of guns based on perceived “anti-vaxx” Americans?
Those are the questions liberty-minded Americans should ask themselves.
And don’t answer your door!